Big Mac Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons French Dressing
- 1 heaping Tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 heaping Tablespoon dill pickle relish*
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion**
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Pinch kosher salt
Makes 1 Cup of Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate overnight (or a few hours if you are in a pinch)
- Stir before using.
- *not all stores have dill relish but you can likely substitute for sweet relish if you also add a tablespoon of dill pickle juice.
- **can be substituted for finely minced fresh white onions.