Brown Sugar Maple BBQ Glazed Ham
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (try my KC Style BBQ sauce https://markbujold.ca/2020/04/12/kansas-city-style-bbq-sauce/)
- 1/4 Cup – Butter (or Margarine)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- Place ham in a preheated 325°F (165°C) oven or grill and bake for 1¼ to 1½ hours.
- While ham is roasting, combine ingredients for glaze in a medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Reduce heat to medium low
- Whisk continuously until butter is melted and sauce is well combined.
- Remove from heat once combined.
- Remove the ham from the oven/grill brush the glaze onto the ham. Return to the oven and continue to bake for another 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature of ham reaches 160°F (71°C).
- Allow ham to rest for 15 minutes before serving.